When a picture is worth a thousand words...
- getting data over WiFi from Bitfinex websocket api
- captive portal configuration
- USB power (from phone charger, PC, powerbank...)
- able to show price and 24hr change of up to 16 trading pairs
- customizable display brightness and display update speed
- Arduino firmware available on Github
How to get it?
- send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please put "Cryptoticker" into subject
- price 5mBTC + shipping (from Czech Republic)
... or buy few arduino components and buid it yourself, sources available on Github.
What is it made from
- arduino ESP8266 module
- 2x MAX7219 8digit 7segment module
- plastic box & microUSB cable